Zing voor me -Lange Frans ft The Lau.
– Hij plukt de dag en misschien is dat wel zijn allermooiste eigenschap.
Ocean wide – The Afters.
– If love is an ocean wide we’ll swim in the tears we cry. They’ll see us through to the other side: we’re gonna make it. When love is a raging sea you can hold on to me. We’ll find a way tonight -love is an ocean wide.
Love alone is worth the fight – Switchfoot.
– Love alone is worth the fight.
Is anybody out there? – Nelly Furtado
– If you feel the way I feel, like you’ve been talking to yourself. Well this one’s for everyone who’s felt invisible. Lonely in a crowded room, searching for someone like you. Can’t do it all alone (no one can baby), can’t do it all alone (no one should baby).
Still that girl -Britt Nicole.
– You were young, you were free and you dared to believe you could be the girl who could change the world. Then your life took a turn and you fell, and it hurt. But you’re still that girl and you’re gonna change this world!
On top of the world -Imagine Dragons.
– If you love somebody, better tell them why they’re here ‘cause they just may run away from you.
– And I know it’s hard when you’re falling down and it’s a long way up when you hit the ground. But get up now, get up, get up now!
Let me love you – Ne-yo.
– Girl let me love you And I will love you until you learn to love yourself. Girl let me love you and all your trouble. Don’t be afraid, girl let me help.
– I can see the pain behind your eyes. It’s been there for quite a while. I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile. I would like to show you, what true love can really do.
I’ll be there – Tiffany Evans.
– When your tears begin to shed: I’ll be there. In those times when you feel all alone, forced to find your way through worlds unknown. Look ahead and don’t be scared: I’ll be there.
– I’ll be there through the rough winds and rain and ice. I’ll be there when the night falls and troubles rise.
I’ll be there when you need me, no matter what how or when. My friend, I’ll be there.
– Whenever you’re faced with what you feel like you can’t bare, call on me and I’ll be beside you until the end.
Lift your head up and stand tall, romise I won’t let you fall. When you reach I will extend: I’ll be there!