Ik heb weer eens wat fijne songteksten verzameld in de afgelopen week, komen ze!
Before the morning – Josh Wilson.
– Maybe, there are things you can’t see, and all those things are happening to bring a better ending. Some day, some how, you’ll see..
– would you dare, to believe that you still have a reason to sing, ‘cause the pain you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming!
– So hold on, you got to wait for the light. Press on, just fight the good fight! Because the pain you’ve been feeling, it’s just the dark before the morning.
– Life is not a snapshot, it might take a little time, but you’ll see the bigger picture!
The saints – Josh Wilson.
– You are not alone, we are not alone, so hold on!
Let me love you – Josh Wilson.
– Why don’t you let me love you? Oh, you don’t have to prove a thing. Why don’t you let me love you? For you who you are, not who you should be! Let me love you and I will let you love me too.
Try – Colbie Caillat.
– You don’t have to try so hard, you don’t have to give it all away. You just have to get up, get up, get up, get up. You don’t have to change a single thing.
– Wait a second, why should you care, what they think of you? When you’re all alone, by yourself, do you like you?
People like us – Kelly Clarckson.
– Hey, everybody loses it, everybody wants to throw it all away sometimes. And hey, yeah, I know what you’re going through: don’t let it get the best of you, you’ll make it out alive!
Refuse – Josh Wilson.
– I don’t wanna live like I don’t care, I don’t wanna say another empty prayer. Oh I refuse, to sit around and wait for someone else to do what God has called me to do myself. Oh I could choose not to move, but I refuse!
Wat is jouw favoriete songtekst en/of heb je nog een aanvulling?